Disposable sterile inoculum ring PP made flexible
The raw material is polystyrene;
The needle rod is thin, flexible and can be used for narrow or special/shaped containers.
For the passage of microorganisms and the scribing on petri dishes;
EO sterilization, no heat source.
Method of use of vaccination ring:
1. Marking method: using the inoculation ring to stick the bacteria containing material, marking on the surface of the culture medium.
2. Spot planting method: contact several points on the surface of solid medium with inoculation ring.
3. Pour method: Put a few bacterium-containing materials into sterile petri dishes, pour melted AGAR medium at about 48°C, shake well and cool.
4. Puncture method: puncture with inoculation ring sticking microorganism and enter semi-solid medium for deep culture.
5. Invasion method: pick out the bacterium-containing material with inoculation ring and rinse it in liquid medium.
Advantages of vaccination ring
◎ The surface is hydrophilic after special treatment
◎ Various colors to distinguish different size of inoculation ring and inoculation needle, blue is 1.0μL inoculation ring, yellow is 10.0μL inoculation ring
Needle rod thin and soft, flexible, can be used for narrow or special shape containers
◎ All products have been sterilized and can be used directly
◎ Easy to tear, anti-pollution bag packaging paper plastic bag
◎ Each packing case has a batch number for easy quality tracking
1. Any Inquiries will be replied within 24 hours
2. Professional manufacturer. Welcome to visit our website: www.benoylab.com
3. OEM/ODM available:
1).Silk print logo on the product;
2).Customized product housing;
3).Customized Color box;
4)Any your Idea on product we can help you to design and put it into production
4.Hight quality, fashion designs reasonable & competitive price. fast lead time.
5. After Sale Service:
1).All products will have been strictly Quality Checked in house before pecking.
2).All products will be well packed before shipping.
You also can choose your own shipping forwarder.